About the Job
We are proud to be partnering with a major global organistion who are seeking a high calibre Interim Business Analyst on an initial 6 Month contract to work with a series of key stakeholders across the business.
This contract role requires an individual with great people skills to be an interface to the business and group functions in the design and implementation of a matrix of Role-Based Access Controls (RBAC). You will be working with stakeholders to design and document 'as-is' and 'to-be' permissions across various systems in the IT environment, then assisting IT teams to implement changes where necessary and responding to business queries post implementation.
- Interaction with business unit stakeholders in the analysis of current operating practices and system configurations.
- Stakeholder management - simplifying and translating business requirements,
- Manage expectations and project workload within the team and business
- Collaboratively develop specifications for changes in software configuration
- Manage requirements, collaborate and handover to internal IT Solution Providers and 3rd party suppliers
- Support the QA testing function and change management process
- Collaboration with internal solution providers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and file systems
- Understanding of best practices and emerging threats in cyber security
- BCS Business Analysis Diploma / certification
- Knowledge of ERP systems