Senior Network Security ConsultantUp to £60,000 per year
We are working with a leading Cyber Security company that offers expert consultancy, high-end security infrastructure implementations and penetration testing services far from being a reseller that simply positions a solution and moves on, their focus is building lasting customer relationships that are formed on security accreditations, technical security solution integration and ongoing advice and consultancy. Based in Birmingham, with clients globally, they are a leading Cisco Security Partner in the West Midlands
Reporting directly to the Technical Director, you will be primarily responsible for being the Lead Consultant on security solutions for their clients, undertaking pre-sales and post-sales activities and leading the early stage of security implementations in a highly customer-facing role. You will be working in a dynamic environment with pre-sales and post-sales design consultancy of the full Cisco security suite including Firepower, ASAs, Email Security, Web Security, Umbrella, Cloudlock, Meraki, ISE and DNA Centre in addition to complex network implementations.
- Being able to lead complex technical engagements
- Able to creates high-quality proposal and architecture design documentation from customer engagements
- Has a genuine passion for security
- Identifies, plans and executes against identified client requirements
- Suitable experience and a qualification such as CCNP/ CCDP and/or CCIE Security
- Experience in the creation of very high quality proposal and technical documentation
- Able to pick up operation of new technologies and concepts quickly and effectively
- Previous pre-sales and/or technical consultant/architect experience is desirable
- Oversees project implementations as well as being able to implement agreed design where necessary
- Acting as a figure of technical escalation and point of guidance for implementing Engineers.
- Working closely with the sales team and technical director
- Takes every opportunity to improve processes and methods to ensure that they are best positioned to deliver high value services to clients.
- Ensures projects undertaken and delivered on time and under budget
- Exceptional planner who delivers on commitments in a timely manner.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to build excellent internal and external relationships.
- Works with efficiency whilst delivery a high-quality experience for clients.
- Excellent and highly skilled verbal and written communicator, able to influence.
- Efficient in approach, developing optimised and simple working methods and processes with a keen eye for detail.
- Continually improving, passionate about quality and delivering value.
In return you will be offered the opportunity to be a key part of an exciting and expanding security operation, as well as influence and shape a genuine challenger business in security.
Please get in touch to hear more about this exciting opportunity!